Follow your guide in this city tour of Marrakech with an official art historian guide, who will take you to explore the old medina of Marrakech including the main attractions of the city as well as the labyrinth souks/Markets in the old Medina. During this guided city tour, you will stroll the narrow streets and alleys to reach the main monuments of the city: from the koutoubia mosque, to Saadian tombs, the bahia palace, the live world heritage square Jamaa Lafna, the Botanic Majorel gardens.
- Explore the medieval streets of Marrakech through its palaces and courtyards
- Visit the most beautiful palaces and monuments of Marrakech, including the Bahia Palace.
- visit the Saadian tombs, discovered and restored recently in 1917
- many stops for taking pictures on the road back to your hotel in Marrakech, including Koutoubia, Dar El Bacha, Medersa Ben Youssef
- Explore the Botanic gardens of Majorel and visit the Berber museum
- Go through the labyrinth souks and discover the artisans workshops
- Discover one of the largest mosques in the Muslim world in the West
- Admire the beautiful mausoleums of the Saadi dynasty
- Visit Djamaa El Fna Square; a world heritage and the live heart of Marrakech
- Explore the different souks of the old market of the Medina
- Stroll the botanic garden of the Majorel and visit the museum of Berber art.