Take a whole day; discover one of the most amazing places in Morocco: Ouzoud waterfalls. Located about 150 kilometers northeast of Marrakech, the waterfalls are located near the village of Tanaghmeilt perched in the Atlas and take their name from the small grain mills located at the top of the waterfalls
- Discover the Ouzoud waterfalls, one of the "wonders of nature" of Morocco.
- Enjoy fascinating panoramic views from the top of the falls.
- Hiking with a mountain guide to the foot of the waterfalls.
- Admire the authenticity of the small village of Ouzoud, located in the heart of the Moroccan Middle Atlas.
- Meet colonies of maggot monkeys bouncing on the site.
Taste local dishes in a traditional restaurant overlooking the waterfall