Your Driver/guide will pick you up from your accommodation at 9AM for a day trip from Marrakech to Ourika Valley, Ourika-valley situated about 50 km from Marrakech, and the spread between the foothills of the Atlas Mountains, the Ourika Valley is one of the most beautiful and best preserved valleys in Morocco. The region is undoubtedly the ideal tourist destination for those seeking a Moroccan adventure, discovery, relaxation, and meditation. The Ourika Valley has a multitude of sites to see and places to visit
- Discover the beautiful landscapes of the Ourika Valley, in the heart of the great Atlas.
- Explore the bio-aromatic gardens of the Ourika.
- Visit a Berber family in their home.
- Visit of the weekly Berber market (market days: Monday and Friday).
- Enjoy the seven Setti Fatma waterfalls with a mountain guide.
- Visit of a women's cooperative producing argan oil.
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant in Setti Fatma in front of the river.
- Taste local dishes in a traditional restaurant overlooking the waterfall.