Explore the great south and the Sahara desert of Erg chebbi and Merzouga wonders from Marrakech; during 5 days you will drive through the scenic atlas mountains and the old road of Caravans enjoying the beautiful panoramic views, visit the world heritage Kasbahs Ait Ben Haddou and Taourirte, stroll the erg chebbi dunes by camels, explore the great canyons of Todr and Dades and spend a night in desert camp under nomadic tents and the starry sky.
- Enjoy the scenic beautiful views of the high atlas mountains and tichka pass road
- Follow the old route of Caravan through Onnila valley
- Visit the world heritage Kasbahs of ait ben haddou
- Visit the cinema studios where many famous films shot including Galdiator, Lawrence d’arabie, jewels of the Nile
- Explore the Draa valley the biggest palm grove in Morocco
- Stroll the great canyons of Dades and Todra gorges
- Enjoy a special night in desert camp under the starry sky
- Meet the local people and discover the local berber culture and traditions
- Enjoy a Moroccan traditional romantic dinner around camp fire.